For individuals mindful of their social footprint who want to use their skills to effect positive change, Career Volunteer delivers bespoke skilled volunteering assignments which empower people to develop professionally and personally.
Join the skilled volunteering movement and:
• Help build capacity in the voluntary sector
• Enhance your professional development
• Diversify your experience and knowledge
• Plus all those other great benefits from volunteering (you know, the general happiness and wellbeing)
For charities looking to diversify and strengthen their Boards and utilise skilled volunteers strategically, Career Volunteer offers expertise, insight and access to the best emerging talent across all sectors.
• Access to skilled volunteers through our corporate programmes
• Executive Search & Selection for Trustee and Chair recruitment
• Free advertising for skilled voluntary roles
• Board training and governance consultancy
For companies who care about their social footprint, Career Volunteer designs, builds and manages skilled volunteering programmes that create engaged workforces steeped in diverse experience, talent and values.
• Engages your business with the voluntary sector in a revolutionary way
• Transcends your leadership development, employee engagement and CSR goals
• Attracts and retains the best talent
We’re driving a culture shift in the world of volunteering. As more people strive to have purposeful careers and a positive impact, by connecting the skills and talents of volunteers with organisations in civil society, we’re helping to bring down the walls between the charity, corporate and public sectors.
“I learnt an enormous amount about the organisation and the NGO sector, as well as having great fun, and left them with a piece of work that they really appreciated. I would thoroughly recommend this concept to others and will hope to do more myself in the future.”
William, skilled volunteer with a children's charity
“In my experience you will get at least as much out of being a Trustee as you contribute. To have an opportunity to operate at Board level, get engaged in a completely different type of organisation and interact with hugely talented and committed people is a tremendous privilege.”
Anne, Trustee of an environmental charity
“The experience of working with a charity which does so much with so few resources was completely inspirational. I really had to think outside the box to apply my knowledge in this context and ensure that the project was a success. As well as being immensely rewarding, it’s helped me to employ this type of creativity within my day job.”
Richard, skilled volunteer with a health charity
Our corporate partners & charity friends
We work with companies who care about their social footprint - connecting them with skilled volunteering opportunities from our charity friends.